M1 Implant Mentoring I 24CE
Live surgical procedures by attending registered dentists on their own pre-selected patients.
This course is what makes Engel Institute different from the rest. It’s the beginning of the journey — an opportunity for an attending doctor to learn about implant dentistry and immediately put it to use on a live patient with an experienced mentor. The mentor will assist you from an initial work-up through the actual procedure. This course allows the participant to spend two pre-surgery days learning strategies about safe and predictable implant placement, followed by being a participant to a live patient surgical procedure on day three. The surgery takes place in a state-of-the-art dental office using a methodical process that ensures the safety and success for you and your patient.
Welcome to a brand new art form – the science of Implantology.
**Included in the course fee will be course lecture on USB, all necessary hands-on materials, Implant for live surgery and meals (breakfast & lunch).
- Mainstreaming implants in your practice
- Safe and predictable implant strategies
- Implant protocols and limitations
- Anatomical considerations
- Extractions and immediate loading
- Tissue and bone considerations
- X-ray interpretation
- Keys to aesthetic and functional results
- Restorative options
- Post-op considerations
- Review of risk management practices related to charting
- Implant Economics
- Patient participant case review
- Pre-surgical review and strategy with mentoring doctor
- Hands-on model interaction
- Group discussion and case presentation
- Live demo surgery by mentoring doctor
- All attending registered doctors will have the opportunity to perform an implant placement with