M2 Implant Mentoring II 24CE
Live surgical procedures by attending registered dentists on their own pre-selected patients.
Mentoring II is a continuation of the journey you began in Mentoring I. This course includes lecture on anterior placement & esthetics, grafting & complications to further your knowledge of the art of Implantology.
Live Extraction and Socket Grafting procedures will be performed by registered attending doctors.
**Included in the course fee will be course lecture on USB, all necessary hands-on materials, Implant for live surgery and meals (breakfast & lunch).
- Implant complications, identification, strategizing the diagnosis, treatment
- Gingival anatomy, gingival histology and blood supply
- Flap design consideration, anatomical landmarks, incision design and primary closure
- Suturing, materials, needles and techniques
- Autogenous gingival grafting, case selection, preparation of recipient bed, graft harvesting, graft suturing, post-op care
- Connective tissue grafting case selection, preparation of recipient bed, graft harvesting, grafts suturing, post-op care
- Soft tissue procedures for implants, second stage surgery, gingival grafting, connective tissue grafting, implant placement to minimize recession
- Introduction to implant case selection procedures and protocols
- Hands-on pig jaw workshop for flap design, soft tissue grafts and suturing
- All attending registered doctors will have the opportunity to perform the following procedures with a supervising mentor;
• Bone Grafting Placement
• Membrane Placement